At Third City we recognize that our clients want us to build teams around projects, bringing expertise from the wider worlds of marketing, consultancy and social research. We also know that talented people aren’t always looking for a permanent working relationship with us.
That’s why we run Third Citizens, a network of collaborators who we bring in to work with us on projects, both internal and external. As a Third Citizen, you become a preferred supplier and we will offer you access to our Clerkenwell working space to do your own work as well as ours. Our co-founder Mark talked more about this in a recent interview.
The current Third Citizens network numbers more than thirty, including leading thinkers in marketing and academia including:
– Digital political campaigner and Rentify founder Josh Feldberg
– Strategic planner, author and New Statesman journalist Ian Leslie
– Paul O’Neill, former lead strategist at Apple’s agency TBWA\Media Arts Lab and founder of Homebrew
– Nelson Phillips, Professor Strategy & Innovation at Imperial College
– Polling guru Martin Boon of Deltapoll
To find out more about becoming a Third Citizen, contact firstname.lastname@example.org